COSTLY HOUSE FIRE IN INNISFIL
3/12/2018 7:17:57 AM


Fire heavily damages a home in Innisfil.


South Simoce Police police say they, along with Innisfil fire crews, were called to the home on 5th Sideroad between Innisfil Beach Road and the 6th Line Sunday morning (mar 11)


Innisfil Fire and Rescue Department says it started as a chimney fire.


Damage has been estimated at close to $400,000.


There were no injuries reported.


   

Back to News

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

Copyright 2016 NewTecumsethToday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive